Join Morrow Sodali's Capital Markets Intelligence experts Gerry Davis and Tom Margadonna for an informative session on markets intelligence. Amid a swirl of macroeconomic headwinds, from the war in Ukraine to red-hot inflation and fiscal tightening, equity markets look set to remain highly volatile. Under these conditions, IR’s role as the company’s eyes and ears in the marketplace is more critical than ever. In this webinar, hear from leading IROs and corporate advisers about how companies are using market data and analysis to stay on top of changes in the shareholder base, monitor threats from activists and take advantage of lower valuation levels to target new investors.
In this IR Magazine hosted webinar, you’ll hear:
• Best practices for keeping management abreast of changes in trading activity and shareholder composition
• The value of market intelligence to help fine-tune your investor engagement
• The importance of monitoring changes in short interest and potential impacts
• Advice for monitoring potential activist activity and how to react if an activist takes a position
• Ways to incorporate market intelligence into your year-round communications strategy
Thursday, July 28th at11am ET