This time is different. That is what many market participants are saying about the sudden rise of Special Purpose Acquisition Corporations (SPACs). With more than 100 SPACs and upwards of $27bn of capital chasing transactions, many sellers are taking a hard look at executing these transactions. But with an uneven history, evolving market dynamics and complex legal considerations these vehicles present novel challenges for sellers.
Please join experts from Abernathy MacGregor, Freshfields and Morrow Sodali in a wide-ranging discussion that will look at what to expect in a SPAC transaction, unpack why SPACs are growing so rapidly and review how to weigh pros and cons of an offer while presenting a view on where SPACs may go next.
- Sheila Ennis, Senior Vice President, Abernathy MacGregor
- Pat Tucker, Head of M&A and Activism, Abernathy MacGregor
- Sebastian Fain, Partner, Freshfields
- Michael Levitt, Partner, Freshfields
- Kevin Kelly, Senior Director, Morrow Sodali