Join industry experts from Morrow Sodali's APAC team and around the world at the Mergermarket M&A Forum. Bringing together leading corporate investors, private equity fund managers and M&A advisors, the one day event will help shine light on emerging trends and opportunities in Australia's mergers and acquisitions landscape.
Featured in this year's event will be Morrow Sodali APAC Director, Corporate Governance, Aldi Djajaputra, who will be participating in a panel discussion entitled 'ESG and stakeholder considerations in M&A: The business imperative'.
We will also hear from Morrow Sodali's General Manager, APAC, Angus Booth, and an array of other industry thought leaders through a series of interactive panel discussions, data presentations and in-depth case studies.
Some of the topics to be covered include:
- What were the drivers behind the mega-deal activity in 2021 and can 2022 carry the same level of momentum?
- How will macro factors including the federal election and supply chain issues and inflation impact corporate activity in the region?
- Where are the private equity managers finding the best opportunities and will GP's be more active in 2023?
- How will ESG consderations continue to drive deal flow in Australia?
- Will we see more activity from super funds in public M&A deals?
Participate in person or virtually, by registering here.