On June 25, 2020, our Managing Director Andrea Bischoff has participated at a webinar, hosted by EcoDa (The European Voice of Directors), on what type of Directors' dialogue should be established with shareholders in times of crisis .
What type of dialogue’s dynamic to establish in the event of a crisis? How to maintain confidence in the corporate governance when formalization of face-to-face meetings is more complex? What role for the chair? What role for the Lead Independent Director?
- Benoît van den Hove, Head of Listing at Euronext Brussels
- George Dallas, ICGN, policy director
- Jose Luis del Valle, Non Executive Chairman of a Listed company as well as Independent Board Director in two Listed companies
- Andrea Bischoff, Managing Director, Morrow Sodali
- Mark Simms, Chief Executive Officer, CMi2i
- Alessandra Stabilini, ecoDa Board Member
Watch here the webinar: