Corporate governance is increasingly embedding, in its definition and approach, the ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) principles, both already included in the New Corporate Governance Code and the SHRD II (Shareholder Rights Directive 2).
Join us at the “Corporate Governance and Sustainability” workshop hosted by Paradigma, on 7th October 2021 from 9:30am to 6:00pm CET, featuring a panel of distinguished experts in Corporate Governance and ESG:
- Maria Elena Cappello, Chairman of Remuneration Committee, BPER Banca
- Bruno Cova, Partner
Delfino e Associati Willkie Farr & Gallagher, CG Committee, Borsa Italiana
- Andrea Di Segni, Managing Director, Morrow Sodali
- Marco Giorgino, Chairman of Sustainability and Risk Committee, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena
- Lucia Silva, Head of Sustainability and Social Responsibility, Assicurazioni Generali
- Mario Stella Richter, Professor of Commercial Law, Università Tor Vergata
- Umberto Tombari, Professor of Commercial Law, Università di Firenze
- Paolo Valensise, Professor of Commercial Law, Università Roma Tre
This training session focuses on the inclusion of the sustainability factors in the company's strategies and risk management processes, as well as on the board evaluation and remuneration policies integrating ESG metrics, among other relevant topics.
Full program of the event is available here (in Italian).
You can find here detailed information on the registration process (in Italian).