Welcome to Morrow Sodali’s Career Page.
As a consulting company, we strongly believe our staff is our main asset and thus take the recruitment very seriously. We look to hire globally-minded, energetic professionals with zeal for development and growth.
Please see Below are the positions currently opened in the company:
If there is no appropriate available position at this time fitting your skills, but you believe you are a fit for Morrow Sodali and would like to develop your career with us, please send us your CV.
Thank you for your interest in Morrow Sodali.
Sincerely, The HR Team
PROJECT MANAGER (MATERNITY REPLACEMENT)
Employment type: Full-time
Seniority: Mid-senior level
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Mother tongue Portuguese
- Degree in law/economy
- Experience in financial or banking sector, background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis
- Extraordinary analytical and project management skills