Welcome to Morrow Sodali’s Career Page.
As a consulting company, we strongly believe our staff is our main asset and thus take the recruitment very seriously. We look to hire globally-minded, energetic professionals with zeal for development and growth.
Please see Below are the positions currently opened in the company:
If there is no appropriate available position at this time fitting your skills, but you believe you are a fit for Morrow Sodali and would like to develop your career with us, please send us your CV.
Thank you for your interest in Morrow Sodali.
Sincerely, The HR Team
Employment type: Full-time
Seniority: Mid-senior level
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts
- Ensure that client campaigns objectives are met and executed accurately, efficiently and responsively
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Face, solve and anticipate issues related to client needs
Job Description (functions):
- Daily Relationship Management and strategic counsel to IROs, Company Secretaries and Company Directors – to Chairman and CEO level
- Manage Proxy Solicitation projects in the French market and across multiple markets with France involved
- Development of the existing business and support to the sales representative for the new business
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors;
- Supporting the clients to fulfil institutional investors’ expectations on compensation, corporate governance matters and E&S;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Prepare reports on account status, ensuring that client campaigns objectives are met and executed accurately, efficiently and responsively
- Facing, solving and anticipating issues related to client needs
- Supporting, if needed, sales team members and account managers to identify prospective client needs and demonstrate Morrow Sodali value proposition
- Proper use of the internal platforms and compliance with all internal procedures
- BA degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Law, Political Science or a related field with an exceptional performance record
- MBA or other related graduate degree preferred
- Advanced English is required, another foreign language is a strong plus.
- Minimum 4/6-year experience in high level firms, preferably specializing in advisory in financial services, remuneration, corporate governance, M&A, investor relations or related services;
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts
- Proven presentation skills and proven ability to perform and coordinate activities required on your own or in collaboration and/or team support (ID, top investors’ voting policies, analysis of precedents on comparable resolutions, preliminary analysis of draft agenda, benchmarking, etc.)